The ‘Aesthetic Hair Implants’ Hair Transplantation Technique & Procedure
Hair transplantation is a surgery that moves hair and hair follicles from a part of your body called the donor site to the bald or balding part called the recipient site. It is done with the help of a scalpel or punch graft instrument. The removed hair strands from one part of body are placed into tiny holes of the bald scalp. Hair transplantation is either done by follicular unit extraction (FUE) or follicular unit transplant (FUT) method.
Aesthetic Hair Implants – The Best Hair Transplant Treatment
Surgical hair restoration, or surgical hair transplant procedures works essentially by extracting hair from a hair-loss resistant area and planting them on the recipient’s balding area. Thus, the surgical hair transplant treatment can also be appropriately termed as hair implants.
Conventional surgical hair transplant procedures for hair restoration, which are still highly practised, involve cutting off a strip comprising of the upper layer of the skin from the back and sides of the scalp. This method of hair transplant is called the FUT method. During this procedure, individual hair units are then removed, and hair implants are done. This type of hair transplant is highly invasive, painful and leaves ugly scars behind.
Later, hair transplant techniques comprising of the FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction), were developed. It allowed individual hair to be extracted directly out of the donor area, which can then be implanted in the donor site, thus changing the way hair transplant procedures or surgeries were performed till then.
Soon, the healthcare fraternity realised that the hair transplant techniques through extracting follicular units, one-by-one, needed improvement especially in the context of reducing the visible scarring from hair implants punch. In simple words, it meant there was a need to switch to better hair transplant procedures since it required surgical expertise and technological advancements.
The ‘Aesthetic Hair Implants- AHI’ Transplant Technique- A Significant Advancement In Surgical Hair Transplant Procedures
‘Aesthetic Hair Implants- AHI’ technique is the latest and the best in surgical hair transplant techniques for flawless hair restoration and is now available in India.
This hair transplant technique has redefined surgical hair transplant treatment or hair restoration through advancements in techniques for hair follicle extraction and implantation for ultimate results. This procedure is executable in just a day. There is no need for hospitalisation and complex aftercare. The hair implants are not only guaranteed to grow but, also stay with you for a long time to come.
Highlights Of ‘Aesthetic Hair Implants’ Hair Transplantation Technique (AHI Hair Transplant Procedure)
1. This type of hair transplant treatment can place up to 3,000 to 5,000 hairs in a single sitting
2. This hair transplant procedure uses patented mechanized extractor with a tiny punch grafts of 0.7 to 0.9 mm diameter which is much smaller than the conventional FUE techniques causing minimal tissue trauma.
3. Highly efficient and precise; speeds up extraction
4. Healing of the donor area is quick in this hair transplant procedure
5. Extraction marks are close to invisible.
6. Per sq. cm. density placement is vital for a high-density end-result. AHI Implants about 60-70 hairs per sq. cm.; way more than with conventional methods
7. The hair planted starts growing after 3 months at the rate of ½ inch per month.
8. Transplanted/restored hair roots behave in the same manner as the hair from the donor area
9. Transplanted hairs can be cut or trimmed regularly after growth
10. There is no requirement of any medicines to maintain growth of hair using this hair transplant technique
11. Higher survival rate of hair implants
Talking about the hair transplant cost, through the AHI technique, your whole-procedure costs are considerably reduced in comparison to other hair restoration techniques available in the market today. As a supplement to the affordability factor, there are reduced hair transplant side effects too.
To understand what is is hair transplant, one needs to contact a professional consultant for setting the personal expectations right. Personiks is a reputed hair transplant clinic which encourages its visitors to find out more about the hair restoration procedure. Our visitors watch the procedure ‘live’ using the hair transplant video link and are encouraged to note the differences such as the look of hair transplant before and after. We follow a transparent and committed approach.